Thursday, June 21, 2012

Onstage.....


There's been a lot of wedding talk here recently....
but here's the thing i get to be engaged and talk as much talk wedding talk
for only six months of my life,
so i'm going to make the most of it!

But incase anyone is bored of it,
here are some pictures from the last performances that we did of
Danses qu'on Croise - by the Choreographer Thierry Malandain 
that i spoke about a few weeks ago.












These are from the first stage rehearsal,
 so my hair is a mess and the pink leg warmer is not part of the costume 
but to keep my injured knee warm 
(i'd have taken it off if i'd known my friend was taking pictures)

Also, please note i am not a smoker!
in fact i am one of the few non-smokers in the company
and yet of course got cast as the role of'Smoking Girl'
I realised that i dont even know how to light a cigarette...
Thankfully i never had to learn, just waved it around a bit....

No comments:

Post a Comment